Mom Bloggers Are Changing the Present
Join and be featured in our campaign.
See the slideshow and instructions below.
It is as Easy as 1-2-3
1. Create a Wish List
Join the site. Create a Wish List like this sample.
2. Add Gift Items to Your Wish List
- You can request any type of resources for any school or teacher.
- You can also ask for any of our thousands of charitable gifts from hundreds of nonprofits.
- We even let you add nonprofits that are not yet on the site.
- Send the invitation below to educators, friends, students' parents, mom bloggers, and anyone who may want to help.
- Encourage educators to create their own wish lists like this school and this teacher.
- Display our banners. They will make a difference on your blog, school websites, social media pages, and newsletters. We have one for 'Mom Bloggers Are Changing The Present' (below), as well as ones for schools and teachers (Elementary, Middle School, or High School).
- Let us know when your wish list is up, so we can feature you. Just email influencers [AT] ChangingThePresent [DOT] org.
Please Send This Invitation
I just discovered an exciting nonprofit website, www.ChangingThePresent.org. It lets anyone give the gift of a donation in their friend's name, and a personalized greeting card makes it especially memorable. This is so much more more meaningful than another pair of fuzzy slippers! It is even tax-deductible.
You can support any school, teacher, school sports team, or band, as well as any nonprofit.
Here are two great ways to use the site to make a difference:
- Give the gift of a donation in a friend's name, in lieu of buying traditional presents.
- Create a wish list and ask people to donate instead of buying you presents that you may not want.
You can see our school's wish list at [add the URL of your wish list here].
Please share this with others who may want to help.
Thank you very much!
Be sure to display our banners