Support the American Legion to Help Veterans
We have 400 nonprofits and thousands of meaningful charitable gifts on the site. Browse by cause to see them all.
You can also support any nonprofit, or any school or teacher in the country and give it as a gift, even if they are not yet on the site. Use this page to support the american legion to help veterans.
Thanks to the support of generous donors like you, The American Legion can continue to provide much-needed assistance to disabled veterans, U.S. military families with children at home who are facing unexpected financial hardships, troops recovering from wounds and illnesses and the children of fallen troops and disabled veterans.
Here are just a few ways your donation can make a life-changing difference for a hero in need:
- Supply wounded warriors with comfort items during recovery
- Grant scholarships to children whose parents died on active-duty or incurred a 50-percent VA disability since Sept. 11, 2001
- Cover necessary household costs for military families in need, with children at home
- Help with the cost of recovery after a natural disaster strikes the home of a military veteran
- Identify the unmet needs of U.S. military personnel, veterans and their families, and provide the necessary resources to meet them
Be a hero to a hero. Make your gift of support today.