Chinese Students and Graduates, Our Prestigious Nonprofit Helps You Accelerate Your Career and Get Great Job Offers
Get a Profile Page to improve your online reputation and help you get a job
Be sure employers see something impressive when they google you.
Get a profile page to help you succeed.
Sign up now for our special offer: Get your profile page when you donate just $2 towards the charitable cause of your choice.
Virtual / Remote Internships (incl. OPT) from 4 to 40 flexible hours per week
- Engagement Interns. Current students, work just 4 hours per week on your own schedule. Use social media, flyers, email, and in-person conversations to raise awareness of Changing The Present and our internship opportunities at your university.
- CPT Internship in Web Development, Analytics, Engineering Management, or other fields. School year or summer. You choose your own flexible hours.
- OPT internship in Web Development, Analytics, Engineering Management, or other fields. Stop the clock on OPT unemployment while you job hunt. 21 flexible hours / week.
See what current and former interns say about the great experience here.
"an Amazon.com of the nonprofit world”
Books for Children
Safe drinking water
Feed a Child
Sponsor cancer research
How You Benefit
Use your skills and intelligence to:
- Enhance your resume with a record of achievement and service with a prestigious American nonprofit.
- Improve your skills, including leadership
- Build your network at your school and nationwide
- Make the world a better place (this may be the single greatest opportunity for you to make a difference, including charitable needs in India)
Unpaid / Possible Credit
We offer a great experience. We are a nonprofit, and so:
- We have only unpaid positions.
- Internships are eligible for credit and for community service hours at many universities, and they meet the OPT employment requirements.
About Changing The Present
We help nonprofits and schools capture some of the $450 billion Americans spend each year on birthday, wedding, and holiday presents.
We do that by making the experience of a donation, which you give in a friend's name, feel like a rewarding present and an appealing alternative to buying yet more "stuff." We provide:
- tangible charitable gifts (provide books for children, fund cataract surgery to restore a blind person's eyesight, etc.)
- personalized printed greeting cards
- wish lists and registries
- gift cards, etc.
This slideshow shows how it works.
Imagine the impact we can make together as more and more people adopt this more meaningful type of giving!
This is Prestigious and Competitive
We seek students and graduates who:
- have a strong academic record
- want to work during the school year, the summer, or after graduating (including those who want to work 21 hours per week to meet the OPT employment requirement while job-hunting).
Here are a few of the wonderful people on our team. See what they and others say about working with us.:
Please share this opportunity with your network, including classmates and friends at other colleges.
Thank you very much!